Sunday 23 November 2008

Award

The lovely pascale has given me this award

This is the message for the award. It is to be passed to 8 other bloggers for the sentiments below.
This award states that:This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends,They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated,Please give more attention to these writers.

im passing it on to


Linda Serena sharon sally suzan Heather Debbie Trish

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crissi! Thank you so much! You just made my entire week. Bless you!

Sharon P Pope said...

Thank you Crissi! I am honored and tickled pink to receive your award. What a lovely surprise! You've made my day, and I hope you have a wonderful day as well. :)

Sally said...

Thank you for this award. You have a great blog and stunning work too!!

Debbie said...

Aww Crissi - thank you sooo much for this wonderful award, it is gorgeous. Thank you for thinking of me. :) :)
xxDebbiexx

Trish said...

thank you so much!! I so appreciate it:) I will pick out the 8 to send it to when i get home from work this evening, but I wanted to say thank you before I left for work. I can't believe what a difference blogging has made in my life-Before I found this online community of such wonderful, supportive, talented people, I didn't even draw a doodle on scrap paper, I had given up on my dreams because it was just "too late" for me-Now I am excited about life, I FEEL better, I have dreams and goals-I wish I could put it into words, but I am just hopeful for the future now!! Ok, I didn't mean to talk so much this morning-just came over to say thank you:) and have a great day!!

Heather Robinson said...

Oh Crissi, I found the sentiment behind this award very touching and want to first congratulate you on receiving it and thank you for the honour you've bestowed on me in passing it along. I am truly touched.

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you Crissi - I'm so happy that you thought of me!
Hugs
Linda x

Anonymous said...

crissi, I finally got my post up!! thanks again for the award:)

June said...

Congrats :) You do some great work and deserve the award
Hugs june xxx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Congratulations on your award!
x Natasha x