Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tag Tuesday challenge # 48

The Tag Tuesday challenge this week is to recycle, repurpose or reuse something in your tag. You can create the tag from a recycled package as I did or simply make an embellishment for your tag from something that's repurposed.

For my tag this week i went for a vintage style, I used a paper bag for the background that i kept because it was begging to be used at some point for something (the images are printed on the paper bag), the Handel at the bottom is from an old jewellery box which i screwed in to the chip tag, the knob at the top of the tag is also from an old jewellery box.
The believe sign was in my stash so i twisted some wire through i and fixed it to the knob and just inked the edges of the tag
I hope this fits in with Louise's challenge


16 comments:

Suzie said...

You nailed the challenge, love what you have done with all of your treasurers. It amazes me how if we just put on our thinking caps we can recycle almost everything. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Nancy said...

Delightful tag....I love all the creative recycling you used!

ScrappyPam said...

Love your tag - so pretty!

Lori said...

I love the old handle! Very creative! The stamped images on the paper bag are wonderful!

Heavens2Betsy said...

What a divine creation!

joy said...

Crissi, I would say that this certainly fits Louise's challenge!! It is an adorable tag and I love that handle at the bottom!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous Crissi, love the beautiful tag and the way it all comes together
hugs June xxxx

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Crissi, I loved that you used an old lunch sack. Great stamping and embellishing on this tag. (I have that same believe charm....waiting to be used:)

Faye said...

It does fit, and so beautifully so, Crissi. I love the look of the jewelry with the paper bag. Now that's like opposites attract! Gorgeous work.

Sarah said...

What a beautiful paper bag!You must shop at nicer stores than I do!! Your tag is creative and nicely done!!

Wendy said...

I love your tag. Fun and whimsical. Using a paper bag is a great idea. I haven't done that in a long time. I must give it a try again.

Unknown said...

How cool to use a bag that already had print on it! I love the Jewelery box handel.

mabaco said...

what a beautiful tag!!!!

Anonymous said...

a very elegant tag!

joan said...

love your tag, I have that bag too!

Lynn Stevens said...

It fits the challenge perfectly. Brown paper bag and jewelry box handles. Bravo on recycling!