Monday 27 August 2007

whats it all about?


so then, whats this all about my friends on auntys forum are doing it, doing what i hear you say blogging of course, but to be honest i don't know if i really have anything interesting to say....


that's why the title of my blog is called random rambling of a crafter, because i do tend to ramble about anything and everything, oh and I'm a crafter. so that's a start i suppose.


I have made a card for Ann for her Birthday i will upload a picci in a mo, and by the way i just cant seem to make cards, even though i do try they just seem to frazzle me. ok have up loaded the picci but its at the top i wanted it at the bottom GRRRRRRRRRR this is gonna take me forever to work out








3 comments:

Storm said...

I'm sure you will have loads to say Crissi. Just for the record I think you cards are fab even if you struggle to make them it doesn't show. x

Crissi Harvey said...

yay you found me storm LOL

Julie Allain said...

I've found ya too woo hoo