Saturday 15 September 2007

4x4 Friday challenge

Think I'm going challenge crazy but loving every minute of it, this is this weeks challenge over on 4x4 Friday......... This is what they said......


This weeks challenge is : Flourish! Use a flourish somewhere on your 4×4!



I have a bit of trouble with this one as i don't have any flourish stamps so had to improvise.


If anyone out there in crafty blogger land can point me in the right direction of an online shop that does them i would be greatfull please email... I love the HOTP ones so if you know of any please let me know. would prefer UK



Any way back to the challenge, I used BASIC GREY paper, an image from crafty individuals Christmas book, and See D's morsels stamps.



7 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

lovely piece...there was some HOTP stamps on Ebay the other day but Autumn Leaves do some lovely flourish stamps.

Crissi Harvey said...

thanks paula, i only found 1 lot on ebay and got out bid LOL. off to find Autumn Leaves

Seona said...

This is gorgeous - I love the distressed look! Purple Onion have some fabulous flourish stamps!

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful!!!!

Rosie said...

Wow!! You really are becoming a cardmaker!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

What a stunning piece.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous page!