Friday 7 September 2007

Another card "shock"

Today i made a card for the cmu challenge which was to recycle so this is my take on it i used 2 old beer mats and the wrapper from my Daz soap tablets


I cut a circle in the middle of the mat and put a photo of my dad in the center, out lined the circle with silver krylon. I used my sizzix alphabet and cut the letters Dad from the daz wrapper its silver on the inside, stuck the letters to one side of the photo, then run the krylon round the edge of the mat also round the edge of the card blank, then cut out a label from the spare mat popped a foam pad on the back and stuck it to the bottom right over the one that was already there.







I have also altered a couple of Dominos today they are drying at the mo i will add a picci later here they are , i just tapped some brown stazon on the doms the used versmark to stamp the little trees and embossed them with gold powder, im not going to put ant glaze on these as they have a lovely shine to them which the camera isnt picking up.


8 comments:

Louly said...

This is so imaginative and well put together! I love it, but you should definately make it bigger on your blog so we can fully appreciate it! Yes I know I bossy, lol, I just can't help it.

Debbie said...

Crissi love your card, excellent idea with the beer mats.

Debbie x

Julie Allain said...

This is excellent Crissi!!!

I will be checking out these challenges later and joining in :)

Crissi Harvey said...

it is quite small dont know why though it wat the blogman that did it not me LOL

BabsMaynard said...

LOVE IT Crissi! Thanks for taking part :D

Babs xx

Debbie said...

Your dominoes are fab crissi - love 'em.

debbie x

The Button Witch said...

Great Doms Crissi wtg you

Flippinpest said...

Hi I was wandering blogs to get ideas for altering dominos and came accross yours. Excellent project!