Monday 3 September 2007

Times flys

Todays random word is Holiday; time spent away from home for rest and recreation; day or other period of rest from workor studies.


where have the days gone, the kids are going back to school tomorrow here in in Essex,

so that meens lots of craft time for me,woohoo. This is a picci of a domino wall plaque i made the other week.

I used 16 dominoes to make it first i used alcohol inks on them, 8 in one colour and 8 in another then randomly stamped images on them. when everything was dry i cut a piece of mount board and glued the domino's to it adding a little bit of glue at the sides that were attached to each other, then added a picture hook on the back and now its hanging in my craft room.





2 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I've seen this IRL and it's absolutely FAB!!!!!

Kazz said...

WOW THIS IS COOL!


I'm a card maker really and linked here from Cardmakersunited.

I love your work and you may well inspire me to branch out to other crafts.